Benefits of height adjustable work surfaces and alternating between sitting and standing at work include:
- Significant decreases in the severity of musculoskeletal discomfort for most upper body regions.
- Reduced spinal shrinkage is found in workers who stand for portions of the day.
- Body part discomfort decreases by an average of 62% and the occurrence of injuries and illnesses decrease by more than half.
- Employers are able to adapt the desks to suit employees of various heights and body shapes. Those with back conditions and disabilities can be accommodated.
* Various table sizes
* Power 230V AC, standby consumption 0,3W
* Drive synchronised motors with microprocessor control, thermal sensor
* Lifting power 100 kg (distributed load)
* Frame steel, powder coated in black, silver or white
* Intelligent system protection anti-collision system
* Columns come in 3 profiles 60/60, 50/50, 40/40 [mm]
* Monitor Arms
* Power Management
* Cable Management Trays